The objectives of the program are:
- Two out every three graduates work in the global companies or become entrepreneurs within six months upon graduation.
- One out of every three graduates hold certificates of competence.
- All Graduates have international experience.
- One out of every three students participate in the activities of empowering the society which have high impacts.
- All Faculty Members have International Papers.
- 4 Intellectual property rights have been registered per year.
- The Academic Satisfaction Index achieves 80%.
- The Stakeholder Satisfaction Index achieves 80%.
- The new system engineering and technology in final year project achieves 70%.
Accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, www.abet.org.