Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET
Students successfully completed the Industrial Engineering singular undergraduate degree requirements receive the Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering (BSIE) with area specialization in one of the three available tracks (Supply Chain Management/Engineering, Service Systems Engineering, or Manufacturing Systems) listed in their transcript. This BSIE degree program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, www.abet.org.
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
Program Educational Objectives
The Program Educational Objectives of Industrial Engineering Program are:
- Utilize appropriate engineering design methods and tools that are principal to work beneficially within their professions & communities.
- Possess effective teamwork and leadership skills and commit to the standard of profession and ethical practice.
- Continuously develop oneself to meet the evolving demands and increasing responsibilities of a successful career to benefit the organization and society.
The Student Outcomes of Industrial Engineering Program are:
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental and societal contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks and meet objectives.
- An ability to develop conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
The annual enrollment and graduation figures of the accredited programs:
|Graduation (November – W55)||63|
|Employment rate (at Graduation –W54)||100%|
|Employment rate (at Graduation- W55)||94%|
|Graduation (November – W57)||95|
|Employment rate (at Graduation –W56)||100%|
|Employment rate (at Graduation- W57)||99%|
|Graduation (November – W59)||77|
|Employment rate (at Graduation –W58)||86%|
|Employment rate (at Graduation- W59)||95%|
|Graduation (December – W61)||87|
|Employment rate (at Graduation –W60)||85%|
|Employment rate (at Graduation- W61)||85%|
|Graduation (December – W63)||110|
|Employment rate (at Graduation –W62)||n/a|
|Employment rate (at Graduation- W63)||n/a|